Estates in Canada, local and safe classifieds market in Canada.

Unique Property in St. Jacobs-3 bdrm House/Heated Shop & Barn in St Jacobs, Ontario

The renovations are 60% complete...the other 40% are up to you. This century old home is a rare find. The property contains 3 buildings on a 132 x 66 ft lot, a solid home with many upgrades already completed, a 650sf heated shop with basement and a small barn, perfect for storage or use as a carport. The shop is perfect for the hobbiest or to run a commercial business out of. The utilites for the house and shop are separate.
-all new wiring -new windows -new light fixtures including pot lighting -new porcelain tile in kitchen/dining area -10mm laminate upstairs -new drywall -new cupboard case (cupboards need completing) -new counter tops -new built in stainless steel dishwasher and microwave -new furnace in shop and newly painted interior -new fence -new cedar siding on barn note: bathroom and living room have not been renovated. This a rare find and actually a part of the towns history as the shop is the original St. Jacobs Dairy.
Serious enquiries only call 519- ask for Dori
Please no drop ins

$309,900
Seller:
Type: Houses for sale
Province: Ontario 
City: St Jacobs 
Category: Houses for sale
Houses for sale in Ontario
This ad is older than 2 months.
View similar ads: Houses for sale, Houses for sale in Ontario